Disclaimer of Warranties
This website is provided on an “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” and “WHERE AVAILABLE” basis. TSG does not make any express or implied warranties about this website (including the “Accounting Portal”) or the information or services provided herein, including any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. TSG will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information or services made available to you via this website. Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, TSG cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data.
Limitations of Liability
Neither TSG, nor any of its affiliates, related parties, directors, officers or employees (the “Affiliates”), will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this website (including the Accounting Portal), or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this website, the data contained herein, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the website or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of TSG or of any vendor providing software or services. In no event will TSG, its Affiliates or any service provider parties be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if TSG or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. TSG cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
By accessing this website, you agree to indemnify TSG and its Affiliates, and our and their respective direct or indirect partners, owners stockholders, members, managers, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “TSG Indemnities”) against, and hold the TSG Indemnities harmless from, any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of this website. You hereby release the TSG Indemnities from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual, consequential or special), costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever that you may have against the TSG Indemnities’ arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
Restrictions on Use of Website
You agree not to:
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website to harvest or otherwise collect information from this website to be used for any commercial purpose.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your user-id or password on the Accounting Portal; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this website.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding”, “spamming” or “crashing”, this website.We may investigate occurrences that may involve violations of the security of this website or of the law and we may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you or your use of our website in connection with any investigations by us or law enforcement authorities.We cannot and do not assure that other users are or will be complying with these Terms and Conditions, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.We may change this website or delete content or features in any way, at any time and for any reason or no reason.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Any person using this website is permitted to copy and print a minimal number of individual website pages solely for informational use. Users may also copy or print a minimal number of copies of any research or reports posted on the site solely for informational use. These copies must not alter the original website content, including, without limitation, any legal notices or legends. Our prior permission is required for (a)any commercial use of materials on this website; (b) making more than a minimal number of copies of such materials; and (c) copying portions of our website, such as by bots, robots or spiders that “harvest” the website. If you seek permission for any such use of our website, please contact us [email protected].
Linking and Framing
We do not permit others to link to or frame this website or any portion thereof.
These third party websites are not maintained by TSG and are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link is not and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by TSG of any information contained in any third party website. In no event shall TSG be responsible for the information contained on that site or your use of or inability to use such site. TSG expressly disclaims any responsibility for access to our use of such other websites.
All content included on this website, such as graphics, logos, articles and other materials, is the property of TSG or others and is protected by copyright and other laws. All trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with our organization. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, create derivative works from, transfer, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information, software, products or services obtained from this website, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without TSG’s prior written approval.
Due to the global nature of the Internet, this website may be accessed by users in countries other than the United States. This website is provided for informational purposes only and is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject that TSG and/or its subsidiaries or Affiliates to any registration or licensing requirements with such jurisdiction. Those who choose to access this site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.